Friday Feline Face

Here's my latest acquisition from A Pink Stitch! It's made to look just like my sweet tomcat, Nod. He is a big gray boy with green eyes and pink ears. This hat makes me smile.

God is really blessing my treatment. I feel good this week and have very few symptoms from the chemo. Even the metal mouth is on its way out.

The weather is starting to feel like winter around here. I'm glad I have cute hats to keep my little bald head warm.

My next trip to CTCA will be on Sunday, December 16. Daughter #1 will be coming with me. Infusion #4 will happen at noon on Monday the 17th. Hooray, I'm heading over the hump! Lord willing, I will feel pretty good by Christmas.

***

Holy One, thank you for outrageously blessing my life. I ask that You give each person that takes time out of their day to pray for me a special gift from Heaven. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward