Friday Thankful Face

 (Pictured above, from left to right: My mom, Marilyn, sister, Laura, sister, Donna, and me!)

Yesterday, I spent Thanksgiving Day with my family. Although I do spend most holidays with my family, this year I am extra-grateful for them. Through my cancer journey, these people have been incredibly loving and supportive. God has blessed me abundantly through family. 

If you don't already know, my mom and sister, Donna, are also breast cancer survivors. I come from a long line of strong women. Because of the encouragement of my family, friends and loved ones, I am able to face each day with fresh hope for strength and healing. I have so much to be thankful for this year.

***

Dear Father, I am thankful for the blessings You bestow on me so freely. Your guidance through this time of healing is precious to me. Forgive me when I doubt Your plan for my life. Thank you for a time to reflect on Your goodness. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward