Friday Fatigued Face






Today, I am so grateful for the prayers and positive messages you have sent since my last chemo treatment. On Monday, I traveled to CTCA-Chicago to received infusion #3 of 6. I felt pretty good until returning home on Tuesday evening. By Wednesday afternoon, I was sore, had a fierce case of metal mouth, cranky tummy, and fatigue that would not quit. The Hubster tucked me in bed and I didn't leave for over 24 hours. (Those of you who know me well, realize the absurdity of this fact.) I'm still weak like a kitten today, but the largest part of the exhaustion is over.

God bless you all for your intercession and faithfulness to pray and think of me. I know that is what is keeping me on the road to recovery. Special thanks this week to Mom, Sarah, Rachel, the Hilton Anatole, CTCA-Chicago, Best Western @ Market Square, American Airlines, Debra @ O'Hare Airport, O.F. Ballew, Pastor Charles and Bernice Whaley, Deanne Splechter, B.D. Tharp, Donna Wiley, Nick Wiley, Kyle and Toni Carlson, and my forever beloved Hubster.

***

Almighty One, today I am grateful for your very real Presence in my life. I am surrounded by love from You and all those who pray for me. It humbles me to think that my life has made a difference for others. Forgive me when I fail You, and give me courage to face each fresh day. In Jesus' name, Amen.



Comments

Ginny Marie said…
If you ever needed a reason to stay in bed, you definitely have a good one now! You look beautiful and happy. And you're halfway finished with chemo! Yay!
I'm not much of a stay-in-bed kinda gal, Ginny Marie, but it sure felt good to be there for a couple of days when I needed it. I'm on the mend this evening, thanks to a lot of prayers, TLC from The Hubster and food from several dear friends.
Unknown said…
The godly strength you're exhibiting is inspiring.
Thanks, Janelle, but I'm just allowing Him to work through me. I put myself in His Hands.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward