Friday Colorful Face

Here's my Friday Face! I have always liked bright colors and it seems like I like them even more now that I'm bald.

The good health is holding. I'm feeling pretty strong and mostly energetic (thanks to regular exercise and loads of sleep). My attitude is also good. That's due in large part to all of those folks (you know who you are) who are praying, encouraging, sending cards, messages and emails, bringing food and cleaning (our own personal angel!). I am humbled and honored and radically blessed by your love. Thank you, from the depths of my soul.

I get an extra week off between chemo treatments for the Thanksgiving holiday. The next infusion is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. Monday, November 26. Thanks in advance for travel safety and return to health prayers!

***

Creator of All, I am in awe of your great love and mercy towards me. Strengthen me, I pray, for the battle that is before me. Bless each one that lifts me in prayer. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.



Comments

Ginny Marie said…
Hurray for your good health! What a cute hat!
Thanks, Ginny Marie! I love all the fun headgear I get to wear.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward