Friendship

Oops! Forgot to post a photo of myself this week! Here I am on Tuesday evening, out for dinner with three of my besties from the old days as a working mom. These girlies and I have kept touch over the last 20 years, even though we've all gone on to different jobs (except one faithful one!).

These are women that listen, share, pray and sympathize with me. We've seen each other through all kinds of crises. That's the deal with women. We're like Timex timepieces. We "take a licking, and keep on ticking."

I am honored and humbled to call them "friend," and I aspire to be as supportive to them as they are of me. God has blessed me with these women, and a host of others.

My cup runneth over. Thank you, precious Savior.

(pictured above, from left: Female in Motion, Jacque, Deanne and Dionne.)

Proverbs 17:17 A friend loveth at all times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward