A Little Spot of Joy
1. The mailman handed me a package this morning with a new pair of shoes in it. Bliss!
2. The Hubster cut up an apple for my snack this afternoon.
3. Buddy, our new cat, climbed onto my lap and let me pet him for 10 whole seconds.
4. I got a whole ton of work done today.
5. The Hubster and I are going to a movie at the Warren Theater's Balcony tonight. Fun!
6. I got to talk to my sister, Donna, and my mom over lunch today.
7. I found a lucky penny under a pile of paperwork on my desk.
What are the little spots of joy in your today?
Psalm 32:11 (KJV) Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
Almighty God, thank you for pointing out the good things in my life, because they remind me of your love for me. In Jesus' name, Amen.