Friday Health Update






Here it is, folks! The Picture of the Week!

I am sporting my new wool fedora from Target. I have made several hat and scarf purchases in recent weeks, preparing for my new hairless look.

Cancer Treatment Centers of America called this morning, and I won't be returning there until October 9. It's tough to get five doctors in the same place at the same time. While I am there, if all goes well, I will begin my chemotherapy treatment.

My health and mobility are improving every day. I have lost three more pounds (down to 191 today),  and my range of motion is at about 90 percent. I hit the treadmill every weekday. This week, it was 25 minutes per day. Next week, I'm aiming for 30.

Endless thanks and blessings to those who sent cards, gifts, jokes, songs and sweet emails this week.

I love you guys!

Comments

Unknown said…
You'll look great and fashionable! You always look great!
Aw, thanks, Sam! You're sweet!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward