Birthday Blog

Female in Motion, one year ago.

Today is my 51st birthday. My life has changed greatly since my 50th birthday. One year ago today, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I sat in the doctor's office, The Hubster by my side, and comforted them both.

"It's okay," I said, "It's my turn. I'm going to be okay."

...And I am.

I am strong, because He gives my strength.

I am brave, because He is always beside me.

I am positive, because He gives me peace.

I am an encourager, because I am following His will for my life.

My Savior has been by my side, every step of the way. I am so grateful...for my life, my family, my friends, my faith. I want no other.

On Monday, I start six weeks of radiation treatments in Winfield, five days a week. Please continue to lift me up in prayer. I promise to bring your names to my Father's throne daily. If you comment on this post, or on the Female in Motion Facebook page, I will put your name in my prayer journal. Thank you!

Psalm 23:6 (KJV) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


Great Physician, I am in awe of the healing you have done in my life this past year. Your Presence is as real to me as the home that shelters me. Abundantly bless all those that bring my name before You in prayer.  I am a woman after Your own heart. In Jesus' Holy name, Amen.

Comments

Ginny Marie said…
This past year has been full of treatments and doctors, and you are okay! You lift me up every time I read one of your posts. :)
I am better than okay, Ginny Marie! Through Christ, I am more than a conqueror! Thanks for the sweet comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward