Are You Forgetting Your Worth?


Some days, I feel lower than a snake's belly. Sometimes, a friend confides that she feels completely stressed out, or a family member tells me they are burdened with fear. That's when I have to remind myself, my friend, my family that they are worthy of God's love and grace.

Ephesians 2:10 (KJV) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. 

What makes you forget your worth? Worry? Fear? Failures? These are all lies from the devil. He slithers over and whispers in our ear, "You're not good enough." Don't believe it. We don't need to dwell on worries and fears. Those are God's specialties. Take another look at failure. Each time we fail, we can learn something new. Attack the problem from a different angle next time. My dad always said 'feedback, not failure.' Hold on to these promises:

You are important.


You are precious to God.


You are a daughter of the Most High King!

We are princesses and should act like it. Should we walk around with our noses in the air, acting like the world should bow down to us? Noooooooo, ma'am! But please, spend your time doing philanthropic work like royalty. Show others the love and grace that God has shown you. Remind them they are God's chosen children. Welcome them to the family. There are lots of spare bedrooms in our Father's Royal Palace.

***

Female in Motion Health Update:  I started my radiation treatments this week. It was scheduled to begin next week, but they had an opening, and I jumped at it. With the snowstorm, however, my next appointment won't be until Friday. I am excited to get this next phase of my treatment rolling and underway. BREAKING HEALTH NEWS!!! My hair is starting to grow! Yes, the brown is all gone, but the white hair is starting to get some length.  I'll post a photo later this week.

***

Notable Quote:

Hebrews 4:16 (KJV) 
 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward