This is What Cancer Looks Like

Here is your Friday Female in Motion Face! This photo is taken two days after my first chemotherapy treatment at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Zion, IL. I'm feeling pretty good, so far.

Here is a list of my first side effects:

1. Frequent hiccups.
2. Nearly constant metallic taste in my mouth.
3. Very sore back and neck muscles.

Here's a list of what I did my first day back at home.

1. Two loads of laundry.
2. Took out trash.
3. Four hours of data entry and office work.
4. Short downtown shopping trip with my sweet Texas Belle.
5. Went out to dinner.

I would say I am greatly blessed, all in all. Thanks to everyone who said a prayer, sent positive thoughts and encouraged me through this journey. Next Monday's post will cover step-by-step my first chemo treatment.

Almighty One, I am humbled by your abundant love for me. Please send double blessings to everyone who takes the time to pray for my health. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward