Make A Choice to Praise Him



Last week, I went to visit my mom. I listened to my favorite station, The House FM, on the way. I took time to pray for all my friends who are facing hard times. As the next song came on the radio, I smiled. It was Shackles, by Mary, Mary. My mom and I heard them perform this song two years ago at a Women of Faith conference in Kansas City.

It seems like there is so much suffering now: sickness, pain, persecution; yet I know that God is faithful. So I choose to praise Him through all the trials of life, because I have a choice. Give me Jesus.

Mom and I are going to the Women of Faith One Day event in Wichita on Saturday. Mom says she's ready to get her batteries recharged. Me, too.

Romans 8:28 (KJV)
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward