Summer of Psalms: A Great Start

Photo courtesy of Rainbows United Inc website
Psalm 143:8 (KJV) Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.


Every workday, I get "Toddler Therapy."  I stop by the Infant and Toddler classrooms with my coffee and say good morning. The children are usually eating their breakfast, or playing with toys, or singing and dancing to a video, or generally having a good time. We greet each other and I usually say or do something quite silly and/or immature. It's the way I start my day on the right track.

Before I leave the house, I read a short Bible lesson and pray with the Hubster. During my drive into Wichita, I pray and sing along to praise music on The House FM. That also gives me a good start.

When I begin in this fashion, it gives me the foundation for a great day. And when I don't...it's not that great.

I trust God, so I try to listen for His lovingkindness in the morning.

***

Notable Quote:

"God doesn't show us the way; God makes the way."--Pastor Mike Truman (my pastor!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward