I am Known by God

Photo courtesy of Wikimedia Commons
John 10:27 (KJV) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 

There were a few Bible prophets that "walked with God." This signified a much deeper relationship than mere belief in our Heavenly Father. These men were known by the Creator of the world.

Us knowing Him is one thing, but Him knowing us is completely different. God knows everything because He is God.



To know and be known by anyone is remarkable. Intimacy is gained when we invite others into our lives--pull back the curtain. When we reveal our true selves, it makes us vulnerable; but the by-product is a much deeper and closer relationship.

If we wish to live a life of significance, we must be transparent with our Savior and our loved ones. Only then will we hear, "I've never loved you more than I do now."

***

Notable Quote:

1 Corinthians 13:12 (KJV) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward