Amazing Grace

Grace begins with Jesus Christ. He IS grace, but it is not limited to Him. As Christians, we can, and should show grace to others, too.

When I think about the grace that God has shown me, how He lavishes favor on my life, it makes me want to pay it forward. How can I demonstrate grace to others? I want to start by being less critical of those around me, and more tolerant of others' choices.

If I listen more, and have compassion, I can mirror the grace our Heavenly Father gives. Those folks that are hard to look at, ministry begins there. Instead of running or looking away, I need to meet people where they are, while telling them my salvation story. We've all been there.

By modeling Christlike attributes, I will mature my faith. Like Noah, Moses and the apostles, I want to find grace in the eyes of the Lord.

***

Notable Quote:

Titus 2:11-14 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward