Breast Cancer Awareness Month: I Hope You Never Need This

If you ever need me, I'm here for you. I never want anyone to go through a cancer journey, but if you hear your doctor say you have it, call me. I mean it.

Cancer is not a death sentence any more, but it sure is scary. There are tough decisions that have to be made. Your life will change. The petty things will fall away, and the cream will rise to the top.

Your friends and family will gather around you, if you allow them. Help and support are things you will need.

Take care of your health, while you have it. Get checkups, have tests, eat right, rest and exercise. It works. I have made this promise before, and I will say it again. If you have never had a mammogram, or are afraid to have one, I will go with you, hold your hand, talk you through it, and take you out to lunch afterward. It's a promise.

 I pray God spares all the burden of cancer, but if you have it, don't despair. God is faithful. You can do this.

***

Female in Motion Health Update: The first month after I started working in Wichita, I was so busy, I forgot to take care of my body. I started eating Greek yogurt and fiber again last week, and my tummy is getting much happier.

***

Notable Quote:


As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit. ~Emmanuel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward