ALS Ice Bucket Challenge












I was nominated to take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge by my bestie, Danice Sweet. Her mother, Gloria Clover, passed away from Lou Gehrig's Disease (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis). My uncle Dale Ballew also died from ALS, so I was happy to participate.

Just because I took the Ice Bucket Challenge, don't think I chose not to donate to this worthy cause. I did and you can, too, right here.

Now comes the fun part! I want all my readers to participate, too. Either donate to ALS or do the Ice Bucket Challenge, or both. I want to hear about it, so email me your video, or post it to Facebook or Twitter and tag me. Don't forget to use the hash tags #ALSIceBucketChallenge, #FemaleinMotion, or #encourageher.

Thanks, friends! God bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward