Hope on the Hard Days

 1 Peter 3:15 (KJV) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:


Today was a good day. I laughed and danced and raised my hands in praise to God. But every day in my life is not that way. Yesterday was a hard day. I cried and worried and prayed to the Father. There are ups and downs in my life, just like everyone else.

If people only witness the successes in your life, and never see the hard times, they will think you have a charmed life and that's why you're hopeful.

My strategy is to try and find little patches of sunlight in every day. The best part of yesterday was when my daughter reached out her hand to take mine and said, "I'm so glad you're here." The big hug and kiss The Hubster gave me when I got home was a nice moment, too! 

Whether you are in a mountaintop or low valley season, our Savior gives us many reasons to hope in Him. You can turn "one of those days" into a praise and worship session by reflecting His love for us to others. Sharing hope is a great day brightener.

***

Female in Motion Health Update: I did two aerobic workouts last week, but haven't had time yet for one this week. And I am feeling it. Stress and strain on my body are showing. Here's to more exercise time!

***

Notable Quote:

He that lives in hope dances without music.--George Herbert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward