Joy List


These are five things that brought me joy today.

1. My dear friend from church, Miss Pat, made fudge for me and I had two pieces today. Bliss!
2. I got a lot accomplished at work.
3. The sun shone for a few minutes during lunch and I got to sit in my chair and watch it.
4. A warm, fuzzy robe on a cold winter's morning sure feels good.
5. The Hubster gave me a huge hug today and nuzzled his soft beard against my cheek.

How about you? What was a little spot of joy in your day?

***

Female in Motion Health Update: I worked fewer hours last week. It was weird to have some free time, but I napped Sunday afternoon and that was simply wonderful. Also, I lost two pounds in the last two weeks.

***

Notable Quote:

Psalm 144:15 (KJV) Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.

Comments

Sounds like it's been a good week. My joys today?
1. Reading some wonderful Christian blogs, including this one.
2. Finishing the last square on an afghan I'm crocheting for the homeless.
3. My husband cleaned the snow off my car.
4. I safely made a trip to the other side of town on snowy roads.
5. I applied to be an author for an ezine by and for military brats.
6. I'm warm and cozy in my house in spite of the cold outdoors.
Have a wonderful week!
Ginny Marie said…
This morning, my daughters woke up early to give Mommy and Daddy special Valentines. They give us lots of joy!

I took a nap on Sunday, too. Isn't it such a treat? ;)
Thanks for reading and contributing, Nancy and Ginny Marie! Sounds like you both got the spirit of my post. Blessings to you!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward