Joy List


These are five things that brought me joy today.

1. My dear friend from church, Miss Pat, made fudge for me and I had two pieces today. Bliss!
2. I got a lot accomplished at work.
3. The sun shone for a few minutes during lunch and I got to sit in my chair and watch it.
4. A warm, fuzzy robe on a cold winter's morning sure feels good.
5. The Hubster gave me a huge hug today and nuzzled his soft beard against my cheek.

How about you? What was a little spot of joy in your day?

***

Female in Motion Health Update: I worked fewer hours last week. It was weird to have some free time, but I napped Sunday afternoon and that was simply wonderful. Also, I lost two pounds in the last two weeks.

***

Notable Quote:

Psalm 144:15 (KJV) Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.
3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shepherd

Sharp and Ready

Ten Years of Female in Motion