Limitless

God's Plan for me has no limits!
The lesson I learned in last week's post was that I needed to find facts first, then add faith, and the feelings would follow. Let's face it, I haven't always done the right thing...or even the smart thing.

This week, I'm making a full confession on what happens when you lead with your feelings. There are consequences to every action, and one of the things that happen when you let your feelings lead the way is that you won't be living God's best for your life. Our Father still honors His children, and will bless you in whatever you do, but it won't be the absolute best plan that He had laid.

I am going through a season of mental challenge in my life. Frankly, I'm scared! Am I smart enough? Can I do all this? Will they think I'm stupid? All these questions are fear-based. We all know where fear comes from. Every self-limiting question that swims in my head is straight from the Devil. 

A holding pattern of fear is what I am in right now. I'm frozen, thinking I'll never remember all the stuff I have to know. Words like "never" and "can't" really bug me and I know they bug my Heavenly Father. I have limited myself and my life with these negative thoughts.

Adam and Eve had to live with the consequences of their actions after they ate the Forbidden Fruit. Sadly, they had to leave the Garden of Eden and work the rest of their lives to earn a living. God blessed their family; they had many children and a good life. But what would have been if they had followed God's holy plan?

This morning, I woke up with fresh energy to try again, with a (much) better attitude. If the anxiety rises, so will prayers from my lips. I don't want to live good enough, I want to live God's perfect plan, custom-fit for me!

***

Female in Motion Exercise Update: After a consultation with a Wichita neurologist, he has confirmed that I am still having some lingering small-bundle neuropathy in my feet and legs. The tendinitis and plantar fasciitis are complicated by the neuropathy, or maybe it's the other way around. Either way, I'm making slow and steady progress toward walking like a normal human ASAP!

***

Notable Quote:

Lamentations 3:40-41 (KJV)
40 Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD.
41 Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.



Comments

I pray that you can keep that positive outlook and step forward in faith, knowing God will be with you all the way. Lovely post.
Thanks, Nancy! What a friend we have in Jesus.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward