CELEBRATION!!!

 

It's time for a celebration, readers! Female in Motion blog just passed the 30,000 all-time pageviews mark!!!

Thank you to all my faithful readers, who've been with me from the start. And thanks to the folks who just found me recently. I appreciate each one of you from the bottom of my heart. I lift you before our Father's Throne daily and pray God's best blessings on all.

I like to celebrate old-school, so here's a little Kool & The Gang to get this party started right.

Go out into the world and make it a great day, everybody!
 

 

Comments

CypherFaerie said…
Congratulations! I met you at my first KAC Convention in Topeka & still have your business card. This couldn't happen to a better woman.
CypherFaerie said…
Congratulations! I met you at my first KAC Convention in Topeka & still have your business card. This couldn't happen to a better woman.
Thanks so much for your comment, CypherFaerie! I remember you very well. It was my first writers convention. I am humbled and honored that you remembered, and that you read my blog. God bless you!
Deb said…
Woohoo ~ Congratulations, Carol!!
Deb Seger, thanks so much for being a faithful reader! I truly appreciate the support.
Congrats! Keep it up!! Love your blog.

sharon
Thanks for the encouragement, Mayor! Coming from a successful blogger like you, it means a lot.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward