Friday Fuzzy Head







I wanted all of my precious readers to see the hair growth that is going on around here! It's interesting...the hair is coming back in the same order it fell: head first, eyelashes and eyebrows last. I even shaved my legs and underarms last weekend, for the first time in five months.

Week #3 of radiation treatment is over, so I am already halfway home. I'll return to CTCA on April 15 for a checkup, then rest for two months before undergoing scans and tests to confirm I am cancer-free.

Thank you for your continued support and prayerful concern. I am abundantly blessed from the hand of God!

***

Mighty God of us all, thank you for this change of seasons, of new life and new growth. Change brings hope, and I see hope all around me and in me and even on me! As we approach Resurrection Day, open my eyes and heart to see renewal happening around me. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Comments

How appropriate that your new growth is coming in the spring! I've heard that sometimes the hair comes in a different color or curly when it was straight. Won't it be fun watching it grow? Isn't it fun watching the soul grow too?
Exactly, Nancy! I see new life all around me and every time I look in the mirror. It's a perfect picture of renewal through Christ. I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward