Surgical Date Change

Quick FIM Update: My mastectomy has been bumped back to Monday, August 20, 2012. My surgeon has an important meeting that came up on Friday afternoon, and he wants to monitor my condition all day after my surgery. It's a good reason.

The Hubster and I will fly to Chicago on Sunday and return home Wednesday or Thursday, depending on my progress.

Security Alert: There are at least four people monitoring the house 24/7. Plus, we have several extremely fierce attack cats!

Thanks in advance, everyone, for all your healing thoughts and prayers. I am surrounded by love.

Psalm 6:2 (KJV) Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward