Failure is Not Your Future

Philippians 3:13-14 (KJV)  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.


Sometimes, I just want to kick myself.

I said or did the wrong thing; made a mistake; failed.

After I pray for forgiveness--what's next?

It's not just what you leave behind, it's what you reach for in the future. When you free yourself from old burdens, you are free of that weight. Next, you will be able to attain more, better, bigger blessings.

Forget the past and reach for your good future. The prize is your eternal soul. Be encouraged, friend.

***

Notable Quote:

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently."--Henry Ford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward