Let Him Handle It

My sweet cousin, Darci, makes the most beautiful jewelry and sells on Etsy.com.
Psalm 123:2 (KJV) Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.



Recently, I pulled out a necklace to wear and noticed it was tangled and knotted. I knew exactly what to do. This has happened many times. I simply took it to The Hubster and dropped the jewelry into his capable hands.  Within minutes, the necklace was untangled and ready to wear. He is a man of many talents.

Because I have seen The Hubster fix my jewelry mishaps over and over, I have complete confidence that he can handle anything I give him. No longer do I worry and fret about trying to fix it myself, I just let him handle it. And he does. Every time.

Wouldn't my life be much more stress-free if I practiced the same strategy with all of my problems? Instead of laying them in The Hubster's hands, or fussing them myself, I should be laying my daily woes in my Heavenly Father's loving hands. God can handle anything that life throws at me. And, best of all, He wants to do it.

He is a multi-talented God. I want to trust Him enough to allow Him to show me just how great He is.

***

Notable Quote:

"Talk what we will of faith, if we do not trust and rely upon Him, we do not believe in Him."--Antony Farindon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward