Known For This

I attended a book signing Sunday for my dear friend, H.B. Berlow's latest novel, Ark City Confidential. (That's right, it's based in my hometown!)

The Tikiman is one of my favorite authors--and people. He's jovial and gracious, multi-talented and sensitive. One of his most charismatic attributes is his Hawaiian shirts. I've never seen him without one.

As Christ followers, we have traits we are known for: hospitality, generosity, teaching, prayer and service, just to name a few. These gifts make us recognizable and significant. While we develop them over our lifetime, talents are given to us by God, to be used in His service.

***

Notable Quote:

"Each one of us should lead a life stirring enough to start a movement."--Max Lucado

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward