I Quit!

After much prayer and deep contemplation, I have decided that it would be best for everyone if I resigned...


...as Supervisor of Way Too Many Things.


I have fooled myself into thinking that the world will not turn unless I make it. That's not my job. It's God's job. And it is time I let Him do what He so capably can.

Telling myself I want to be helpful, I take too much on my plate. Embarrassing to admit, my problem is pride. God's love and salvation is not based on performance, though. He wants us to accept Him, and to assure us that He accepts us...just as we are. 

***

Notable Quote:

Proverbs 11:2 (KJV)  When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward