Mission Minded

My department supervisor came into the office last week, and asked if we all knew the Rainbows mission statement. After a rather long pause, we all admitted ignorance. Since then, I've been working a few minutes every day to commit the mission to memory. I do love a challenge!

These words are simple and to the point:
 
Rainbows United Inc. enhances the lives of children with special needs and their families by bringing together community resources and providing customized services.

Personal branding is not just for big business any more. Our church's mission statement is "A Place to Be: Believe, Belong, Become." Restaurants, boutiques and even convenience stores have their own objectives. I'm starting to see more ministries and families stating their goals.

Female in Motion has its own mission statement:

My faith simply wraps itself 
around everything I write 
and I consider it my mission
 to encourage women around me 
to seek God's will for their lives.
 
We all have core values and unique talents to share. This week, try to craft one sentence that describes what you want to accomplish in the next year. God will honor your intentions.

***

Notable Quote:


1 Corinthians 10:31 (KJV) Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward