Tomorrow is None of Your Business

Matthew 6:33 (KJV)
 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.


We all like to make plans, do New Year's resolutions, set lofty goals. It's all about what we hope to have happen in the future.

Some think of me as a leader. I like to think that I can handle most anything that life throws at me. I've learned my place, however, through years of hard lessons. The future is not my problem.

Don't let the "what ifs" in life take over your enjoyment of the now. God can take much better care of our future than we ever could.

Let Him take the lead...and be a faithful follower of Christ.

***

Female in Motion Health Update: I started taking 325mg of iron twice a day this weekend. I'm eating Cream of Wheat, spinach, liver, salads, red meat, oranges and raisins. Naps are my friends.

***

Notable Quote:

"A man can no more take in a supply of grace for the future than he can eat enough for the next six months, or take sufficient air into his lungs at one time to sustain life for a week. We must draw upon God's boundless store of grace from day to day as we need it."--Dwight Lyman Moody

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward