Miss Sweet: Love Without Limits


Miss Sweet is the oldest of our five cats. People who say cats are moody and loners haven't met her yet. She is quiet, loveable and sweet as her name.

She wants to stay beside her Master. Sweet's favorite activity is sitting on The Hubster's lap. Wherever he is, you can be sure she will be close by. Miss Sweet is The Hubster's girlfriend, and I don't mind a bit.

Sweetie loves with utter abandon. Her huge green eyes are full of bliss as she gazes at us. We can tell Miss Sweet has complete trust and faith in our care. 

Wouldn't it be cool if all Christians displayed such perfect love and trust toward our Master? We know He has our best interest at heart. Think of the warmth and safety in staying close by His side. 

I want to work on that in 2015. Loving Him without limits is a worthy goal.

***

Female in Motion Health Update: I enjoyed a relaxing four-day weekend, with lots of naps. When The Hubster and I went grocery shopping, I stocked up on anemia-fighting foods. My prayer team is gearing up, too. Thanks, everyone!

***

Notable Quote:

John 10:27-30 (KJV) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward