A Christmas Carol: Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song)


Point of Grace does a perfect version of this Chris Eaton/Amy Grant song. I think it's interesting that my favorite Christmas carols are sung from Mary's perspective. No, I don't believe Mary should be worshiped. She was an ordinary girl, used of God. And that's what we should all strive to be.

As mothers, we face the same fears that Mary did. We desire health, happiness and success for our children. Wondering if we'll be good parents and make smart decisions are two of the biggest questions we face.

Mary had no idea what was in store for her infant Son. We don't know what the future holds for our kids, either. The best strategy is to put our lives, and the lives of our loved ones, in God's capable hands. He's got this.

***

Female in Motion Health Update: The damp weather makes my joints ache, but if I keep on moving, it gets better. I bought some newfangled long johns to wear this winter. Hope they'll keep me cozy!

***

Notable Quote:

"It is easier to build a boy than to mend a man."--Author Unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward