Separation/Restoration

Reunited, and it feels so good.
Psalm 51:11-12 (KJV)  Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Were you ever separated from your parents as a little kid? I don't remember it ever happening to me as a child, but my little brother would sneak off from my mother in a particular store, because the clerks at the customer service booth would give him candy until Mom came to collect him.

What if there was infinite space and darkness between you and your loved one? You are alone and scared, with no hope of salvation.

Before we were born, we were one with God in Heaven. While on earth, we are separated from Him. As the psalmist, we yearn to be reunited with God's presence.

We must be reconciled to become whole again. There is a hope, and a savior. His name is Jesus. Our soul longs to be with Christ. Call upon His name, and you will be joined once again to the eternal joy of Heaven.

***

Female in Motion Exercise Update: I did three disco aerobic workouts last week, and added five minutes to each one. My energy levels seem to be improving, as well. I'm really enjoying working on a new project, too.

***

Notable Quote:

"It is possible to be happy without having perfect health... Thank goodness my happiness doesn't come from my joints, but from my heart."-- Beverly LaHaye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward