Photo Friday

Decided to try a mohawk last night!

The back is so curly!

Look at all that crazy gray hair!
I just wanted to show you all the new hair I've gotten in the last month. It's coming back in very gray and curly. Maybe I will keep it a little shorter, once it grows out completely.

My CTCA health care team contacted me this week. I won't need to return to the hospital until September.

Now my journey of healing really begins. I'm putting cancer behind me, and no looking in the rear view mirror!

Comments

Ginny Marie said…
You look cute! My hair came in curly especially in the back, too...and then it went back to being straight after I cut my hair. :( Congrats for a summer with no trips to CTCA!
Thanks, Ginny Marie! I don't know what will happen when my hair gets longer, but I'm enjoying what it is for now. Cancer teaches you that. Enjoy the place where you are. I would love to pick your brain sometime about what you learned.
Deb said…
You look very lovely in your curly gray hair, Carol = )

My "new" gray hairs are coarser and curlier than my "old" brown hairs. Makes for some "crazy" hair days!!!!
Deb, thanks for commenting! My gray hair was coarse, at first. I gave up on combing and styling and trying to flatten it down. I just let it go where it wanted. Since it has grown back in, it is soft and still curly, but not coarse at all. God is blessing in all kinds of ways!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward