We Have A Winner!

Our winner's name!



The Hubster was kind enough to draw a name.

The winner of Female in Motion's February Birthday contest is...Nancy! Sorry, I don't know her last name. She made comments on two of my blog posts last month.

If your name is Nancy and you commented on my posts in Blogger, please email me at femaleinmotion@gmail.com with your contact information so I can send you the $25 Target gift card.

Thank you to Blair, Shi'Linn, Nancy Anderson, Deb and Shelia for commenting on Female in Motion blog posts during the month of February. I deeply appreciate your reading and taking the time to comment.

Until next week, friends!

***

Notable Quote:

"Let's be the heroines in our own wild, imperfect, glorious stories. Never the understudies for someone else's."--Holley Gerth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward