Stormy Seas

Photo courtesy of R. Blackwood
Psalm 93:3-4 (KJV) The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves. The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea. 


Sometimes, my life overwhelms me. I feel like my head is barely above water and I am paddling like mad.

On days when the flood waters in my life are high, I look to the book of Psalms for comfort and guidance. King David had a practical knowledge of the storms of life.

When I pray, my Heavenly Father reminds me of my very blessed life. I have privileges and gifts that others only dream about.

Being a Christ Follower is not about avoiding the daily woes, but weathering them with the assurance that He is before you--clearing a path.

Take courage.

You are not alone.

God is with you and for you.

***

Notable Quote:

"Impossible is one of God's favorite words."--Max Lucado

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward