Tailor Made

Trying on pieces from my latest Dia box. #diaandco
Psalm 119:103 (KJV) How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Recently, I enrolled in a personal shopping service, called Dia&Co. Four times annually, they send me a box full of clothing, specifically selected for me, according to my profile. I try on every piece, keep the ones I like, and send back the rest. I am only charged for what I retain. It’s a handy solution, for someone who doesn’t have time to shop.
 
God's Word is customized and tailored, specifically for us. When we study the Bible, different things stand out to us, than to others. It is a subjective experience. A roomful of people could read the same passage and get a roomful of opinions on what it meant to them.

Our Father wants us to digest His Word, and ruminate on it. When we truly dig in, the Bible opens up and we see that it is alive. I believe that is how the Word becomes individualized. 

How precious it is to know that our God would write a love letter, just for us. 

***

Notable Quote:

"An honest man with an open Bible and a pad and pencil is sure to find out what is wrong with him very quickly."--A.W. Tozer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward