Health Update

Photo is courtesy of Botanica, The Wichita Gardens
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.


Female in Motion is a bit under the weather and in the hospital. I'm fighting a blood infection, called cellulitis, that is caused by the lack of lymph nodes on my right side. When I checked into the ER on Saturday my fever was 103 degrees. I'm on strong antibiotics and all doped up. The staff here at William Newton Hospital in Winfield is wonderful and I am getting great care.

I'm praying for a quick recovery and I'm also praying for all of you. Take care, friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward