Recipe For A Great Day

Yesterday, I taught my Sunday School class about the fundamentals of prayer. This is the framework for a simple prayer.

*Praise God
*Confess Your Sins
*Thank God
*Pray For Others
*Pray For Yourself
*Closing

As I was going through the steps for my students, I shared with them my morning meditation. "My Heavenly Father (Praise God), I'm sorry I forgot to read my Bible Study this morning (Confess Your Sins). At this, McKenzie stopped me. "You forgot to read your Bible?" she asked, in horror. "I know, right? My whole day is messed up!" I replied.

It's important to start my day right. Eat breakfast, drink plenty of water, exercise, shower and take time to read some Scripture and pray. It's my Power Prescription for a great day.

Try starting your day with prayer and Bible study. It will never be a waste.

***

Notable Quote:

Ephesians 6:11 (KJV) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward