Good news!



I received the results of my PET scan from my oncologist yesterday afternoon. I have no evidence of cancer anywhere in my body. Yay!

What this means to my treatment, remains to be seen. I will be vigilant to get all the facts from every avenue.

Thanks so much for being faithful to think and pray about me, and for encouraging me with emails, cards, phone calls and Facebook messages. You are the hands and feet of Christ to me, always carrying out His work here on earth.

May God abundantly bless each one of you!  And now, it's time to celebrate!

Comments

Unknown said…
God is good and gives healing in His time and in His ways. Praising God with you!
Thanks so much, Janelle!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward