Nursery Duty

Tonight we hosted a revival at our church, and I took care of three fun and frisky toddlers in the nursery. I had a good time and learned some new things.

1. Stacking blocks is fun, but it's more fun to knock them down.
2. What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine, too.
3. It's hilarious to wear your socks on your hands and rub them on Miss Carol's face.
4. Old MacDonald is the best song in the world.
5. A sleepy and sad kiddo will quiet down if you sing Jesus Loves Me and rock them a bit.

***

Notable Quote:

Jesus loves me! This I know,
For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong;
They are weak, but He is strong.
Refrain:
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward