Summer of Psalms: Jesus Loves the Little Children

Crazy in love with my new cousin. Photo courtesy of Bonnie Logan.
Psalm 148:11-13 (KJV) Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.


I love kids. All of them. They make me feel young and carefree.

This past weekend, I got to do some cool things with and for children. On Friday, Rainbows United, the company I work for, hosted a Fashion Show at Camp Woodchuck. The kids had so much fun and they all looked great. I was honored to be able to organize the Baking Brigade that made all the goodies the kids enjoyed.

On Saturday, our church hosted a baby shower for our newest MBC family member. Little Evelyn was a perfect angel on her big day. We played games and ate delicious cookies. Our darling girl got some wonderful new stuff for her nursery.

I was in heaven when I got to hold and feed Evelyn a bottle. She is such a good baby!

Jesus is big on kids, too. He wanted them to feel free to approach Him during His ministry on earth. Jesus taught the disciples in Matthew 18 that they should become as little children if they wanted to enter Heaven.

Children live, love and forgive freely and openly. We can learn so much from them. I don't want to forget my childlike attitude.

How about you?

***

Notable Quote:

"In every real man, a child is hidden that wants to play."--Friedrich Nietzsche

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward