A Prayer for Joy



Photo courtesy of forbes.com

Help me, Lord, to identify and cherish the small moments of joy during this period of uncertainty. The phone conversations with loved ones, favorite meals and drives in the country all help to make the time more enjoyable.

Even while chaos swirls around us and fear is an ever-present companion, we must cling to the Cross. Drawing closer to Christ during a difficult period will provide us with comfort and bring blessings from obedience.

Show me blessings.
Show me joy.
Show me You.

In the Savior's name, Amen.

***

Notable Quote:

John 16:22 (KJV) And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

Comments

Deb said…
Joining my heart with yours in seeking God’s strength and comfort during this time ❤️
“Do not be grieved, for the joy of the LORD is your strength." ~ Nehemiah 8:10b
Thanks for your encouragement 💕🕊🙏🏻 Deb

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward