A Prayer for Gratitude

Photo courtesy of pexels.com
It's all about perspective, Lord. 

I could concentrate on all the freedoms I have lost due to this quarantine. Life is smaller, abbreviated, limited. There are no parties to plan, friends to visit, church services to attend, but there are still video chats with loved ones, special treats to bake and old movies to watch.

To live a life of great joy, I choose to live above my circumstances. Good things and blessings are all around me if I take a look. 

Father, give me eyes to see.

In His glorious name, Amen.

***

Notable Quote:

Ephesians 5:19-20 (KJV) Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward