Her Perfect Work

Beautiful artwork by Fae!
My pastor gave a message yesterday on vision. We have come to the conclusion of one era in our church, and now are starting a new season. Pastor Mike has encouraged us to carry what we have learned and begin again.

I wrote in July about change. This summer has brought profound differences to my life. While once content to be splashing in the kiddie pool, I am now adrift in a turbulent sea. There are no familiar landmarks around. The landscape is like an uncharted planet, not familiar or friendly.

This new journey will be challenging and interesting. And I will need plenty of patience to follow God's leading, even when I am uncertain about where He's going. God asks us to wait on His timetable and be patient toward others. Just as He is patient and long-suffering with us.

Patience is a muscle that needs to be exercised to stay in top condition. Learn to live, breathe and thrive through the waiting.

I will follow God's leading, even when I am uncertain about where He is going because my Father is not uncertain about anything. He has the map.

***

Notable Quote:

James 1:2-4 (KJV)
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward