The Kitchen Sink

Photo courtesy of The Organized Mom
Friends, I want you to know tonight just how much you are loved. We all sang “Jesus Loves Me” in Sunday School, but have you really absorbed just how much He truly cares for you and you alone?
Not the dressed up for church, full makeup wearing, handling your business, got it all under control you—but the dirty bathrobe wearing, standing at the sink and cold pizza eating, ugly crying, completely out of control you. (Or maybe that’s just me.)

I needed to hear this today, so I sure hope you don’t mind. Life gets pretty fast and crazy some days, and there are seasons when you feel like you can’t handle one more thing. Do you feel your pulse racing and heart pounding? That’s stress.

When stress is getting the better of me, I know it’s time to listen to the Master. He has some things to tell me.

I am good enough. Just the way I am. Without all the answers. Just taking baby steps forward.


Lord, thanks for standing at the kitchen sink with me. Hold my hand for a little longer, won’t You?

***

Notable Quote:

Romans 8:38-39 (KJV)
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward