Shower the People

Valentine's Day party 2019
1 John 3:18 (KJV) My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.



I love Valentine's Day. It's my favorite holiday, by far. It's a day set aside to show all the people in my life just how much they mean to me.

This year, I did it up big. I wore red every day last week. The party-planning article I wrote appeared in the Rainbows United Facebook page. I bought gifts for several loved ones, bought candy for all the kids I know, sent countless Valentine's cards, planned two big parties, and had a very exclusive celebration with the Hubster. I also received many heartfelt cards, yummy chocolates, lovely presents, sweet emails and best of all--wonderful hugs.

It is a privilege to have the life I do--I am so grateful to God. He showers me with matchless love on a daily basis. I believe when I share His love with others, it's a little taste of what Heaven will be like.

***

Female in Motion Fantastic February: Don't forget to like my Facebook page, like each new blog post in February and add a comment to each new blog post. When you do, you will be entered to win a $25 Cracker Barrel gift card. Yum!

***

Notable Quote:

"It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves."--John Bulwer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward