Perfect Weakness

2 Corinthians 12:9 (KJV) And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


Last week, I wrote about strength. This week, the other side of the coin--weakness.

Every time I fail, or flop, or generally mess up, any semblance of strength that I possess evaporates. My heart cries out to God for help.

And He is there.

His mercy flows over me and I find the relief I seek.

Thank you, Lord. I'm so glad You're there.

***

Notable Quote:

"Trouble and perplexity drive us to prayer, and prayer driveth away trouble and perplexity."--Philip Melanchthon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward