Summer of Psalms: Blogaversary #11

Psalm 77:11-13 (KJV) I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old. I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings. Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?

I remember the beginning of Female in Motion. Of course, you've heard the story related, year after year. It was a year after I began writing that I determined to continue and a year after that I joined a writer's group and learned about real writing and editing.

I will remember my Savior and His great sacrifice.
I will remember the joy He alone gives.
I will remember the courage that obedience to the Father provides.
I will remember the Lord's love and acceptance.
I will remember the gifts that He bestows.

I will remember.

***

Notable Quote:

"Everybody needs his memories. They keep the wolf of insignificance from the door."--Saul Bellow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward