Summer of Psalms: Anticipation

Psalm 25:5 (KJV) Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.



During the early years of our marriage, The Hubster worked as a welder in an elevator factory. He was covered in metal dust upon his arrival home daily. After taking a bath to remove all the work grime, he quickly refilled the tub so that our toddler daughter could join him with her tub toys.

This evening ritual was capped off by The Hubster feeding his firstborn her dinner, while I cooked ours. Those early times as a family were precious, and ones that we looked forward to--all day long.

I wonder if our Savior waits each day for us; to hear our prayers, worship, and praises. He wants to fellowship and be near us. Spending time together is His favorite thing.

How long will He have to wait?

***

Notable Quote:

"I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful."--Author unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward