Summer of Psalms: Precious Prayers

December 2012, after chemo dose #4.
Psalm 5:1-3 (KJV) Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.


I love praying for others; it gives me purpose. When someone requests my prayers, I consider it a challenge to see how many times I can pack it into my day.

My mom and I have been spending some time together in prayer lately. It's so precious to share prayer time with her.

It is humbling when I hear that others are holding me up in prayer. What a special feeling! I learned to accept the blessing of prayer when I went through breast cancer treatment.

Have you plugged into the power source of prayer?

***

Notable Quote:

"To clasp the hands in prayer is the beginning of an uprising against the disorder of the world."==Karl Barth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward