A Prayer for Peace

My girl, Holley Gerth, gets down to the nitty gritty.
Psalm 32:7 (KJV) Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. 

Precious Lord,
Fear is loud. It screams in my ears, blocking out the Word I know by heart. I am paralyzed; worse yet, I contemplate fear-based sin.

We let fear get between us and the best God has to offer. But fear is powerless next to our Savior. 

I'm going to stand on Your promises, Lord. Give me victory over fear.

I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.


***

Notable Quote:

"This is a time for hope."--Andrea Bocelli, Italian opera star 

Comments

Deb said…
LOVE this ❤️Deb
Deb, you won a $25 Target gift card in my February birthday reader's contest! Please email me your contact information at:

femaleinmotion@gmail.com

Thanks and congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward